+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Hello from the UK

Hi

I downloaded the trial on Saturday and have been so impressed I've just brought the full package (just waiting for the unlock code to be emailed) and then I'll be off creating.

Fantastic product - very impressed with what I've seen in the trial.

Linda

Welcome to the forums, Linda. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the software. Always good to have folks from "across the pond" on board.
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Welcome to the forum!
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

How did you get started? Was there something to download? Software that came in the mail??

Maizy - You can download a free trial version of the Scrapbook MAX! software by clicking on the following link.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/site/download.php

Or, you can purchase the full version for 50% off until March 31, 2006 (only $19.95) if you promise to tell a friend (or ten!) about it.

Here's the link to purchase:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/site/buynow.php

We really appreciate everyone's support!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Default Welcome!

Hi Linda,
    So glad you've joined us! Where in the UK? Scotland? England? Ireland?
    Anyway, I hope you check out the template sharing .... I've just posted a few. Can't wait to see some of your work!
    Cheers!
    Marnie
    Marnie

Hi Marnie,

I'm in England - about 10 miles from Stratford-on-Avon and that is one place you'll see in many of my layouts as I love the place.

Linda

Default Can't wait

Hi again Linda,
    That sounds wonderful! I have been to Scotland several times and have been to London, but never to Stratford-on-Avon. Looking forward to your pages!
    Cheers,
    Marnie

Red face Hello to the UK

I have several relatives over in the 'mother country' and hope to visit one day, pobably when I retire! Tassy is very much like some of the countryside in UK, probably because the early white settlers where mainly from there and Ireland. Lots of hedges and blackberries.
    Cheers
    Patty P