• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rjlentin
    • Jun 2007

Just wanted to say hello

Hi All

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am a 65 year old grandma of 12 and great grandma of two. I love the computer and this program and site have helped tremendously as I have arthritis.

Hope to hear from some of you with regard to any ideas you may have about travel. I have driven cross country four times and am working on a scrapbook of the 48 contiguous states.

Thanks a million

Roberta
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Hello and welcome, wow 12 grandchildren, well you won't be short of material for lo's lol!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

wow you sure travelled. I guess I am sheltered and lead a quiet life. Welcome.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

WELCOME ABOARD!! You are very lucky to have travelled so much-I bet that you have seen some beautiful sites!!! If you go to the top there is a search box. Type in travel and see what comes up. The members on here have contributed so many freebies and I know others have looked for and done travel pages. Good Luck!! Can't wait to see some of your pages.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Carena
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2007

Hi and welcome

Keep a copy of maps and tickets - scan them in and put them into your layouts - great way of keeping those memories together.

See you layouts in the gallery.
          Kind wishes from Carena
          Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
          Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• rjlentin
            • Jun 2007

Thanks for tips and hellos

If anyone needs travel pictuures please let me know, as I have bunches. I have been working on the scrapbook for 3 years in between making gifts and stuff.

Roberta

Comment

Working...
            X