• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Need some input

Now I know I get carried away but I want some honest opinions.I will not get angry either. Do yah really like what I make or are yah all being sweet? Do I make too much?Just want to know for sure.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• Jenna's mommy
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

I like your stuff for real i don't post as many lo but i do use your stuff especially the animals and beach stuff you gave to us, thank you
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

eye, I love your stuff, like Jenna's mommy I don't post many layouts but my family have albums filled with layouts made from your stuff. I like all your farout patterns they are bright and cheery and really set off a layout, keep up the good work and I can never get enough of your stuff, thanks so much for sharing it

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• knzus
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2007

Eye - don't you dare stop making things!!! I have made sticker pages for my grandkids to use and some of your cool designs are ON those sticker pages! My 6-yr-old grandson LOVES those designs! They cut them out and play with them on construction paper, or copy paper, or whatever they feel like that day. I've also been using some of your goodies in layouts I have printed out for my personal albums (they are especially excellent for my photos from earlier years!). Everyone has their own style...I cannot tell a lie -- I LOVE your style!!
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

EYE have you gone off the deep end??? What are you crazy!!! Dont YOU dare STOP!!!!! Hey you know me, I will tell ya like it is! LOL I like your stuff, not all of it, LOL but for the most part, its rather good! Soooo keep on going.. people will go crazy if you stop!!!! Including me!!! Now lets see the halloween stuff ya made, I have been waiting patiently.....LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

EYE, if you stop making things, I will have a nervous break down..I use your stuff all the time as you have seen...I even use some of them for pages for my family as well...and you know those cool papers you make, I turn them into black and white for my nephew to color and he loves them...In my opinion your not making enough....LOL...<wink>....I love your stuff sweetie...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Love your stuff Eye, just keep playing away at it!

Comment

• pkdoll
                Scrap Guru
                • Dec 2006

Eye-your stuff is great! I may not download it all, but I do wait every day to see what new stuff you come up with--I have used your things several times. Don't STOP!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• OnieRN
                  Scrap Guru
                  • May 2006

Ok

So the group has spoken! Eye, don't you dare stop creating your stuff. Sounds like something to keep you busy after you retire! Besides, I need some more of your ROPE stuff!!!!
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

we love your stuff eye ...keep making it xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

Hey Eye!!!!!!!!!!!

Card made with Eye's stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• OnieRN
                        Scrap Guru
                        • May 2006

Wow Marion!!!!

That card is terrific! Absolutly beautiful! Congrats to Eye for all the special creations for everyone to enjoy!
                        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

I am glad you like. I just want to make sure as sometimes I get carried away and make so much. Now that I know I will make more stuff.Guess what I learned.I can remove a object out of a picture.I have been reading and now I can get deep into my program. Yep I made some stuff and of coarse Halloween stuff also Christmas ones.
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Dec 2006

Eye the things you give us are great. I've used them for many things, backgrounds, mats, making elements, even used them as a texture bump LOL. I have many LO I have not posted either but have on my pc. I've also used a few of them on boarders of cards. Esp cards for the boys of the family.

Carry on getting carried away, LOL.
                            Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Eye, you're stuff is wonderful, and you will only get better and better as you create more. And you're so kind to share with the rest of us. Please, don't even think of stopping.

You got my stamp of approval, for whatever is worth!!
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                              X