• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

hi!!

girls would like them to know that my son, this rehabilitating all of the lost files, therefore I am putting again in my order scrap ok
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Good luck with everything Rosie...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Rosie are you trying to say you would like to get some of your stuff back through here? I know some of the girls that have downloaded your freebies offered to send them to you. I would be happy to do that for you as well. Did you contact Desmond about trying to get the stuff you already paid for? I feel so bad for you Ro!! If you would like I would be more than happy to send you what stuff I have of yours, and I know Crops said the same thing. Just let us know ok.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Rosie, if you bought any of my stuff and lost it, let me know and I will resend you the files as well...<wink> Muah!
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Sounds like her son recovered some of the files! That would be Wonderful.

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

thanks!! Wolv. Dr Marion and PK!!

Thanks Pkdoll, templates that I did not obtain to rehabilitate is of Deanne Gow-schmit. therefore I do not have as it recoups them here, they are brilliant , blossoming and other more, I bought several, I am very happy in all to want to help me ok,

This and a true one family of great friends,

Thanks you all

Kisses

Any newness I communicate to them!

Comment

• rosana brito
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2006

dr Marion!!

Originally posted by Marion View Post
              Sounds like her son recovered some of the files! That would be Wonderful.
              yes, he has a program for name PANDORA, and exelente, he finds all of the lost images at a long time, ok!!

Comment

• rosana brito
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2006

thanks Wolv!!

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                Rosie, if you bought any of my stuff and lost it, let me know and I will resend you the files as well...<wink> Muah!
                oh!! Wolv. I am happy for the affection!! ok, only some of Deanne that were impossible of rehabilitating ok,

kisses

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

hola rosana

if any of the kits were from me just pm me and i'll send them to you

fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• rosana brito
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2006

hi, Fiona!!

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                    hola rosana

if any of the kits were from me just pm me and i'll send them to you

fiona xx

Thanks, Fiona, its work was saved in COMPACT DISC, therefore it was easy for reinstalls them!

Ok, I am happy with its ready aid. Most recent than they are of Deanne I not yet I had made backup! Therefore I lost them!

Kisses

Comment

• nanwu
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2007

sorry i can't be of much help Rosana, but am praying that everything turns out right for you. Glad to hear you are managing to get some of your files back

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                      X