• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

My Family

Kit----Barely There

Designer---Fiona Storey~Angelwithin Designs

Layout Designer---Eye

Store Link: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/home.php

These people are my Grandparents.Their are fond memories of Grandmother. Grandfather had died in tragic accident in mines.I never got to met him.What a better way to display them is through Fiona Storeys Creations.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Eye, great LO...you forgot the link to it here....But I found it in the gallery...Very pretty...You did Fiona well...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Nice Eye! No link to it from here but went to gallery to look at it and its very nice. Fiona will be so proud.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• kristyc1994
        Layout Whiz
        • Apr 2006

Wow eye, I love it! The kit is beautiful and just perfect for you photo! Your layout is stunning!

For those who want to see it and don't want to search, click this link to Eye's gallery:

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Beautiful lo eye
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X