X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RoosMommy
    • Sep 2007

Need Help Or Suggestions

I purchased a template package from another site. It's of an alphabet of pages for a baby. ie. A is for announcing the baby's arrival etc. It has 28 pages.

I have the trial program of SBM and the only thing I have found that I can do with them is to bring it in as a picture.

They have embellishments on it and by putting it in as a picture, I am having trouble trying to figure out how to put a picture behind it without it covering up the embellishments (does that make sense?). I know that normally you would just layer things on top of each other to get the desired effect that you want in this program.

Is there a way that I can convert the pages so that I can insert a picture in it like with the templates you can download here?

I am REALLY new to this and wonder if anyone has any suggestions. So, if you do have any suggestions, please be very specific.

Thanks in advance!!!

Blessings,

Denise
  • RoosMommy
    • Sep 2007

It's in a .png =) not that I know what that means LOL

Blessings,

Denise

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

RM... Welcome to the forum!

I imagine that is their pages are just ploppers (every thing is locked in place) they must have a transparent area for your picture. Bring the page into SBM as an embellishment, bring you picture in and send it to the back, then position in the transparent area.

It's very hard to picture what you need without actually looking at a page. Can you give us a link to the place where you bought it? Can you post a picture of one of the pages? Anything that would help us understand what you need.

But don't despair, one of the brains around here will probably help you soon. I'm just a peon!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• RoosMommy
        • Sep 2007

Granny,

((((((((((KNOCK YOU OVER HUGS)))))))))))

Your suggestion worked!!!! I did what you said about bringing it in as an embellishment and then sending the photo to the background.

I'm SOOOOOO excited that it works. I LOVE this program!!

Thanks a ton,

Denise
        Last edited by RoosMommy; 09-12-2007, 07:41 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Glad to help. Is nice to know I manage to get something right once in a while!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Once in a while, your're a regular problem solver !
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
            X