• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChristineS
    • Jul 2007

Time to Come out of Lurkdom

Hi,
    I'm Christine Smith and I've been lurking around here for a few days and after excitedly receiving the news that I was accepted as a designer for the Scrapbook Max! store. My products should be showing up soon. I have been a professional digital scrapbook designer for more than a year and a half ... after "just" scrapping for a year... before that I was a "paste eater" -- 12 years of paper scrapping.

My husband and I have 6 daughters and my other design work includes my personal store and I also own ScrapQuick.com. I am excited about the ease of creating scrapbook pages with Scrapbook Max and sharing my work with you....now I need to go over to the gallery soon and post some pages!
    Christine Smith
    Digital Designer
    my designs: now available in the SBM! Store

• crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Well its about time you stop lurking!!! lol Welcome Aboard Christine! WOW 6 girls.... I dont envy you! I have 2 girls and couldnt image 6 of them! Your going straight to Heaven!!! LOL
    Cant wait to see some of your work! Your gonna love this place! Everyone is soooo terrific here! but you'll find that out very soon on your own!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Welcome aboard Christine!! Can't wait to see your designs. I think you will like it here. Lots of nutty ones thats for sure. Seriously addicting.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

Welcome, welcome!! Glad you're not lurking anymore! I saw your layout and loved it! Scrapbook Max! is so easy to use. I used to eat paste, too! LOL I have a wishlist item for you: I've collected oodles of template freebies, but they don't work on SBM. I hope you do some mask templates that work for us - that would be so great!
        Julie

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Welcome ex lurker More goodies to arrive in the store...great, can't wait. Hope you earn loads...with 6 girls you need it
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Wickel
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2007

Welcome Christine ! Crop is right .......6 girls you are going straight to heaven God Bless You

Comment

• ChristineS
              • Jul 2007

you girls are hilarious! Only 1 is a teenager so far. I feel like I am earning my sainthood already just on HER... just in case the whole saved by grace thing doesn't work out. When she is trying me extra hard I've taken to making a halo over my head with my hands to signal that it is taking the patience of the saint to pursue this conversation back to reality. Such DRAMA!!!
              Christine Smith
              Digital Designer

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

having got a 15 yr old let me advise you - the only revenge you have left now is to wish that when she is older and married she has a daughter that is JUST LIKE HER

welcome to sbmax xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                  having got a 15 yr old let me advise you - the only revenge you have left now is to wish that when she is older and married she has a daughter that is JUST LIKE HER

welcome to sbmax xx
                  ooh, my mother wished one child on my sister just like her and she got 2 out of 3 just like her... paybacks...LOL

Christine, welcome. Glad to hear we have another designer. With 6 kids you should have plenty of pics to post! Can't wait to see them all.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

I don't have children, but here is what could be another solution....

Teach them all digital scrapbooking and get them addicted to this forum. That out to keep them busy and out of trouble for.... at least an hour a day!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• ChristineS
                      • Jul 2007

angelwithin, apparently MY mother already wished that for ME, ROFL.
                      Christine Smith
                      Digital Designer

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Lots of children will keep you young.Welcome.
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                        X