• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

I Need Some Help!

I have a template set from the store and I want to use an embie off one of the template pages in a different template page and I can't figure out how to do it. I tried copying and pasting and that doesn't work. It's not in the embellishment folder because it's not a kit-it's a template set. Can anyone tell me how I can do this? I guess I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for any help you can give me.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

sent ya a pm....well i was answering your one you sent so i put the answer there lmao

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

There are several different ways, but this is the simplest to explain. While working on your page, add a page, choose the page from the template you want to use the embies from. Copy and paste the item you want to use from that page to the page you are working on. When you are done delete the page you added again.

Make sense???

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Marion that makes sense, but I tried to copy and paste and it doesn't work. It lets me copy-but than when i go to the page I want it on it doesn't give me the option to paste.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Fiona I did what you said and it took me about an hour to do it!! But that is because I don't know my elements program real well--but I finally figured it out and I was able to save it as a .png and get it into my page. But, unfortunately it takes quite a while. Thank you so much for your instructions Fiona!!

Comment

• poppabob
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
            Marion that makes sense, but I tried to copy and paste and it doesn't work. It lets me copy-but than when i go to the page I want it on it doesn't give me the option to paste.
            I've noticed that sometimes the right-click option to paste doesn't show up after copying an element but the paste option is always available from the edit menu. Generally this occurs when trying to copy and paste between different albums. I've not seen it happen when copy/paste in the same album.
            -=poppabob=-
            If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

OMG!!!! Poppabob that worked wonderfully!!! Now I know how to do it and it works a hundred times faster than me trying to figure it out in my PSE program!!! Thank you!! Thank you to Marion and Fiona too for your input!! It all works and at least now I know I have options. I am doing the happy dance!!

Comment

• mint
                Layout Whiz
                • Oct 2006

What I found out and it works is that is you are using 1 album cant copy from 1 album to another. but you can in 1 album page to page.copy go to page where you wont it. then you can right click on the page as long as its a fixed background not a movable object if there are no background places to right click go up to past at the top and click past it will then make one some place on the page you can then move it where you wont it.
                Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Below is the directory where Max saves projects. Your's should be very similar. Find the folder with the name of your project, mine is Our Star in this example. Then, go to the Image folder and you will find all the elements in your project. Then click and drag like you would from any other folder where you save your pngs and jpgs. You don't need to crop and paste.

C:\Documents and Settings\Estee\My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Projects\Our Star\Resources\AutoPlay\Images

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

Thank you Granny and everyone else for all their help. This is wonderful to finally know how I can use the elements from template sets.

Comment

Working...
                    X