• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Weekly Quick Challenge

Starting From tomorrow - monday 10th September I will be running a weekly Quick challenge.

These will be run on the weeks where the Groove, Julie Clarks Monthly Challenge and spanielmoms midmonth challenge are not starting. so they will not be every week - just the weeks where no other challenges start.

As the 10th september is national Grandparents day I thought this would be a great theme to start with and i am starting you off easy by giving you a broad content to work with (next one wont be as easy lol)

This challenge is for Grandparents, lets show how much they mean to us and how they've been a big part in our lives.

The Rules of this challenge are:

1 - Make Pages with a Grandparent Theme

2 - Make these pages using ONLY ScrapbookMax content - that is you can only use items from the ScrapbookMax content pack (dig those files out people lol)

3 - Place the gallery link to the pages you have made in this thread (you can also add them as an attachment too if you like)

4 - All pages must be submitted between monday 10th September and midnight 16th September.

Happy Scrapping

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

This is going to be fun fiona. And grandparents theme is a great one to start with. Thank you! Now I have to dig into my old photos, which are not on disk yet-still in a box-and see what I have. Hopefully I can come up with a few good photos.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

One question for you Fiona. Does that mean only the original SBM content, or can we use content from the wedding edition? Or what about content from the photospark? Just want to make sure on which content is acceptable. Thanks.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Sounds like fun. A lot has been added since I originally got SBM. Hope I remember what was original! LOL (I know most of them).
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
          One question for you Fiona. Does that mean only the original SBM content, or can we use content from the wedding edition? Or what about content from the photospark? Just want to make sure on which content is acceptable. Thanks.
          the oringinal content as everyone here has that but i will allow up to two extra items per page from any other source

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Well, all I can say is.... ITS ABOUT TIME!!!! Finally something else to do in SBM!!! WOW I am elated!! Fiona this sounds like a fantastic idea!!! Now I must go dig deep for all those elements! LOL Thanks BIG TIME!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Neat idea....I'll get right on this...
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                Layout Whiz
                • Dec 2006

Wow this is gonna be fun ...
                Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

Lets get this challenge going

this is my page for this challenge (i dont get to be voted for at the end though okies )

Granny Storey

this is granny storey who brought my hubby up when his mum wouldn't so she is one very special granny
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by angelwithin; 09-10-2007, 06:36 AM.

, Check out my store
                  Here

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

http://

This is my Grandma. (Mom's Mom). She was such a sweet person. Very Caring. I used to spend weekends with her occasionally. She didn't drive so if she came to visit us, she came by bus and I remember going down to the bus stop to walk with her to our house. I think I was about 21 or 22 when she passed, so it is getting close 30 years now.

This is for the weekly Challenge. I used a combination of the Plumb Pudding kit, Heather ABC kit and the butterflies from Butterfly kisses because my grandma's favorite colors were lavender and purple.

Here is the link to the gallery:
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Nov 2006

beautiful page sac xx

, Check out my store
                      Here

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Very Nice Sue!!! I gotta get crackin on looking for this stuff!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• nanwu
                          Digi Sage
                          • Apr 2007

well here is my entry, this is my grandaughter (when she was a baby) with my daughter (her mummy)
                          Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jul 2007

Here is my entry My son with his Grandpa Lloyd. They have a special bond. All elements from the SBM that I recieved on CD.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• angelwithin
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Nov 2006

nan & crystal they are both beautiful xxx

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Working...
                              X