X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

fabulous pages everyone i will get into the gallery at some stage today to comment on them all (thats if i dont get my head into psp and loose track of time....again! lol)

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• MomsCorner
      • Sep 2006

Legacy

Hello everyone! I have not been an active participant (except to download the beautiful freebies) but have been using SBM for several months. My goal is to start joining in the fun more often, as time permits.

This is my entry for the weekly quick challenge. All content used is from the original CD.

Hope I did this right. Also, a big thanks to this thread for motivating me to participate! ~Kelly
      Kelly ~Mom's Corner

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Great page and I am glad you decided to join us!

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Very neat page. Welcome aboard-so good to see you have finally joined the forum!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

great to see new faces joining in lovely page xxx

, Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
              Layout Whiz
              • Jul 2007

This one is from Life is a Garden kit. Several overlays were used and the photo is set back behind a transparent piece of orange paper.
              Attached Files
              sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                Layout Whiz
                • Dec 2006

These are the only photos I have of me and my grandpa, I still miss him very much.

Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• coprincess
                  • Sep 2007

Well, I'm very new here. However, I designed a page today that I'd like to go ahead and share. I'm happy to give all the credit for this page to Scrapbook Max. The layout is mine, but it's nice to know where the elements are coming from. LOL

The background, brads (maybe buttons?), and rick-a-rack is from "Believe in Yourself." The gray paper is just the light gray stucco. The words behind the picture are the word embellishments. I then journaled around the edge of the gray.

The picture is of my Granddad, Grandmother, and my son, Gibson. He was so young here. My Granddad has since passed away, but we're blessed to still have Grandmother with us.

This was an incredibly touching page to do. I know mine is rather simple and sort of colorless, but it really spoke to me as I finished it. It is probably one of my favorite pages to date. Thank you for this challenge.

Erin

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Very nice Erin...and thanks for joining us...
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• angelwithin
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Nov 2006

Wow what a lovely reponse to our first weekly challenge

ive put all the layouts together (accept mine) and i would like everyone to vote so i can choose some winners

please PM me with your 1st 2nd and 3rd choice - the 3 lucky winners will all be getting a gift from my store stock

I need all teh votes in by sunday night (start a new challenge Monday) so get voting

, Check out my store
                      Here

Comment

• pkdoll
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Dec 2006

I really wanted to get in this challenge, but time just didn't permit it this time. But I will vote!! If that's ok?!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

Boy-this is soooooo hard. Everyone did an awesome job. How do you pick just three?????

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Dec 2006

LOL its tough aint it .... hmmm.
                            Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• angelwithin
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Nov 2006

why do you think i left the voting you you tehehehe

as the votes come in i'm giving 1st place 20 points, 2nd place 10 points and 3rd place 5 points, once all the votes are in i'll add up the points and that way we should have a clear 1st 2nd & 3rd

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

• MaggieMae
                                Digi Sage
                                • May 2006

Too much unpacking

LOL - I just went back to the very beginning of the challenge and realized we needed to use all SBM elements and do a lo about our grandparents!! I must have been unpacking too many boxes!! I was so happy that I used all SBM elements without ever noticing I didn't do a lo about grandparents!! Yikes - maybe it's the heat - or worse, a permanent senior moment!

Psssst - Fiona, do you a booby prize?!! LOL
                                Julie

Comment

Working...
                                X