X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Lori, so sorry your mom is sick. I will call tomorrow if I get home early enough! Give her a big hug, and thank you so much for keeping us posted.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Thanks for keeping us updated Lori. I read her email earlier too and felt so bad for her. Please let her know all her friends here are wishing her well and thinking about her.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Thanks for the update Lori. We sure have become attached to your mum.Give her a hug and a kiss from me.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• nanwu
          Digi Sage
          • Apr 2007

thanks for letting us know how your mum is doing. Please add a hug and kiss from me also, and i will continue to pray for Jazz and the rest of your family Lori.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• mswizard
            Digi Sage
            • Mar 2007

Please tell your mom that she is in my prayers and Emmy and I hope she is up and around real soon. We love Jazz and want her back ASAP!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

OH, Jazz..I just read the email and am saddened by your difficulties..LOTS of Prayers for you!! Please make a QUICK recovery!! LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

Comment

• pkdoll
                Scrap Guru
                • Dec 2006

Hope Jazz is improving. Waiting patiently to hear from you Lori on how your mom is doing. Thinking of her and praying for her to get well soon.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Jazz- Remeber he is holding you close and nurturing you back to health. In his arms you will feel comfort.
                  Attached Files

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Amazing Doll!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                      Amazing Doll!
                      Sue thank you! But just so everyone knows this is one of Jazz's LO's and I scraplifted it to put it here for her to remember. I really love this LO! She did such an awesome job on it and I just really love her work.

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Still thinking of you Jazz. Get back here real quick xo----- CHILLS
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• makeyesup
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jun 2006

Hope Jazz is on a rapid road to recovery. Also had the email and have been remembering her in my prayers.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

Jazz get well soon...we miss you xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Very pretty doll...Any news yet on her recovery? Sure would like to hear something...anything would be nice....I am a worry wart...<wink> Your still in our prayers Jazz....Love ya...
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Worring like CRAZY here too! I hope we hear something soon! Jazzzzzzzzzz I miss ya like crazy!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                                X