Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzskidangie
    • Sep 2007

LA DE DA.....My Mom is at HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! She got home today.....YAY......love to you all........WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.
    -- Mary Manin Morrissey

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Lori started another thread to let us know Angie. I am soooooo excited!!!! I'm doing the happy dance!!! So glad that she has made it home, now I hope she takes it easy and comes back to her digital family slowly. We have the party all set and ready to goooo when she feels up to it. Thank you for keeping us updated-you are such an angel!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

God bless you Jazz...I am so so happy for you and hope you are felling better...Get plenty of rest...<wink> love ya
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

OMG This is fantastic news, I am jumping for joy!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

I'm dancing on the ceiling! This is the best news ever!!!! Lori and Angie... THANK YOU so very much for keeping us up to date with your Mom, you are really special people!!!!
            JAZZZZZZZZZZZ...... I missed you terribly!!!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

To God up above.I knowyou can here us and we all would love to thank you for listening to our prayers and you bought our Jazz back home to her family and many friends Amen---oh by the way God I luv you xo
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

PLease continue to get beter each day! Take it easy
                Big hugs to you Linda, Thinking of you

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Fantastic news Jazz I'll e mail you. I missed the collection, I'm so sorry.Have had a family crisis.
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• nanwu
                    Digi Sage
                    • Apr 2007

yay what great news Jazz is home, now just concentrate on getting better, we are looking forward to you being well enough to come back to us too keep praying for you and your family

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• makeyesup
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jun 2006

Wonderful to hear that Jazz is on the mend. Now, if only someone can hold her down so that she doesn't do too much and gets completely recovered. Jazz, come back when you feel really up to it, we have missed you.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• jazzieal
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
                        For Jazz praying for you here's a hug
                        Thank you so very much for the beautiful card and for all of your prayers...love to you Jazz
                        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X