+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Jazz is sick

Thanks Lori for keeping us informed. Wish Mom well for us!

Exclamation

We all miss our Jazz so much! We love you, Linda!
    Julie

Thanks Lori!! I will continue keeping her in my prayers, Thats one FINE Mom you got there! She will surely be missed!!! Give her a kiss and hug from me, ok... and tell her I said it was ok that she got carried to the hospital... this time, she'll understand what I meant and maybe get a laugh from it. They say laughter is the best medicine. Anyway...keep us posted!!! Thanks xoxoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Lori, thanks so much for getting back to us so quickly...Give her a BIG hug from me and tell her I'm thinking of her and hoping for a fast recovery...because she needs to find me in Days...She will know what I am talking about...Hurry back Jazz...Love ya...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thank you Lori for the update. Please tell your mom we are all very worried and praying for her! She needed the rest and hopefully they keep her cool and comfortable. We miss her dearly. I will continue to pray for her.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Lori, so sorry your mom is sick. I will call tomorrow if I get home early enough! Give her a big hug, and thank you so much for keeping us posted.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thanks for keeping us updated Lori. I read her email earlier too and felt so bad for her. Please let her know all her friends here are wishing her well and thinking about her.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Thanks for the update Lori. We sure have become attached to your mum.Give her a hug and a kiss from me.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

thanks for letting us know how your mum is doing. Please add a hug and kiss from me also, and i will continue to pray for Jazz and the rest of your family Lori.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Please tell your mom that she is in my prayers and Emmy and I hope she is up and around real soon. We love Jazz and want her back ASAP!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.