X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rhoda
    • Apr 2006

Hoover Floormate

I ordered a Hoover Floormate from HSN on Sunday & got it today. Wow, it works great! It's a hard floor cleaning machine that sprays the cleaner, scrubs the floor & sucks up the dirty water. And wow, was the water dirty!!!
    Now I need to train ds & dh on how to use it!
    Rhoda

• Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

I saw one company which sells a version of those which is a little automatic robot and it just goes around and cleans floors when you aren't home or whatever. They have one version for vacuuming and one for cleaning floors like you describe. Actually there's a similar one for mowing the lawn also. Anyhow without further adieu I bring you Roomba and Scooba:
    Commerce Cloud Storefront Reference Architecture

I think I may buy one someday, my new place is ideal for that because it's big and open without many obstructions or corners, and the housekeeper (me) is lazy.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Rhoda
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Corey
      I saw one company which sells a version of those which is a little automatic robot and it just goes around and cleans floors when you aren't home or whatever. They have one version for vacuuming and one for cleaning floors like you describe. Actually there's a similar one for mowing the lawn also. Anyhow without further adieu I bring you Roomba and Scooba:
      Commerce Cloud Storefront Reference Architecture

I think I may buy one someday, my new place is ideal for that because it's big and open without many obstructions or corners, and the housekeeper (me) is lazy.
      I had thought about getting one of those last year but had heard mixed reviews. I'd like to try the vacuum one to see how it does on dog hair though. I bought one of those furminator dog brushes that's supposed to be so good. It actually works very well at removing loose hair. If I could get ds to brush his dog on a regular basis, that would take care of most of the problem. I just hate seeing those little tumbleweeds of dog hair!
      Rhoda

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Tumbleweeds of Dog Hair was my favorite Johnny Cash tune for years...
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Kazr
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

Haha Corey, think I remember that one *HG*
          Rhoda,hmmmmmm think I need to invest in one of those vacuum's, I love my little Jack Russell to bits, but she sheds so much fur, I end up with about 4 of her by end of week, I swear she can shed on demand LOL.
          I have purchased a vacuum supposedly for pet hair but to be truthful its only so so , especially with Gypsi's excessive shedding .
          Wishing you great success with the Hoover Floormate, happy vacuuming

Comment

• Sandy
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jan 2006

I can relate to all the pet owners out there...I have a golden retriever and 2 cats, plus I have long hair so my house is just covered in it! I've given up trying to be hair free! But I love my animals so it's worth it.

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Oh Corey

Are you a Country Western Boy? I love my CW music! He He He I live in TX for a good reason, I luv those cowboys! LOL
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• Corey
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2006

Not really. But the place I live is the C & W capital of Canada so I've heard my fair share. I was just being a joker though.

I can ride though. I rode for the first time when I was about 5 or so then did it a fair amount as a kid. I haven't done it for many years but I'd have full confidence getting on a horse tomorrow. I love horses.

One time I rode a retired race horse and I have to say that was too much for me though. That horse was way too fast. Even though it was a smooth ride it was terrifying to be going that fast. I didn't realize how fast race horses are compared to normal riding horses so I took her up to speed right away and - WOW - I was very quickly educated. I don't think my heartbeat returned to normal for about a week after that ride.

Comment

• OnieRN
                  Scrap Guru
                  • May 2006

Too Funny

Any saddle sores?

I have to admit that ride would scare me too!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

• srussell
                    Digi Sage
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN
                    Are you a Country Western Boy? I love my CW music! He He He I live in TX for a good reason, I luv those cowboys! LOL
                    Hugh CW fan here... Been playing it for 30 years...
                    Love most of the newest artists out there right now.
                    Saddle sores? Cowgirls? YEAHAAAAA!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• OnieRN
                      Scrap Guru
                      • May 2006

Glad to find a fellow CW lover

Way to go Steve! Life is a barrel............. Lets here it for the cowboys

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                      X