X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lavender Passion
    • Sep 2007

Lavender Passion

Hello, I am a retired medical unit coorinatiner and pharmacy tech. I live in Andrews,NC, I crochet, read, hike a little, flower garden a little, and now addited to digital scrapbooking. hee I have 3 grown children two daughters and a son. One is our grand-daughter we adopted. I LOVE digital scapbooking ; it is so much easier than the paper scraping that my daughter does and I help her once in awhile and a lot cheaper too!!
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Well Welcome Aboard Lavender!!! Your gonna love this place!!! And we all know about the addiction.... still havent found a cure yet. LOL Well, if ya need any help just holler, someone will help ASAP! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Welcome Lavender , join in and have loads of fun
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
        Layout Whiz
        • Dec 2006

Welcome Lavender .... I used to work as a pharmacy technician in the UK before I moved to the States and became a SAHM.
        I'm sure you will love it here, we're a very friendly bunch so if you have any questions just ask away
        Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Yes welcome to our spot on the net where we are all addicted and want to stay that way.I will soon be retired from my nursing job on Tuesday of next weekand I am going to live in this site.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
          X