• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BethS
    • Aug 2007

Newbie needs printing help.

Hi Everyone,

I am new to SBM and need help with printing. I created a really nice page that I would like to print out and put in an 8X10" frame. No matter what I do, I seem to get an 8X8 printout. Am I missing an important step?

Thank You!
  • poppabob
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by BethS View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to SBM and need help with printing. I created a really nice page that I would like to print out and put in an 8X10" frame. No matter what I do, I seem to get an 8X8 printout. Am I missing an important step?

Thank You!
    It sounds like you did your layout in 8X8. In Scrapbook Max look under the menu for Page->Settings. Then click on the Size tab in the dialog that opens. This is where you set your page size. You can change the size of the page you did here to 8X10 but may have to rearrange things to make it look nice again. I would suggest you duplicate that page (Ctrl+Shift+D) and play with the duplicate so as not to mess with the original. Once you are satisfied you can delete the other page.

Hope this helps.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• mint
      Layout Whiz
      • Oct 2006

You have to set max and the printer to the size you wont.
      Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• BethS
        • Aug 2007

Thanks for all your help. It worked!

Comment

Working...
        X