Groove Newsletter Contest September 2007: The Great Outdoors (FREEBIES HERE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

Celebrate The Great Outdoors with The Groove!
    The September 2007 issue of The Groove is here, and we're celebrating nature - (that place beyond the computer screen!). We all have a special place in The Great Outdoors that inspires us: the beach, the garden, the boardwalk, the mountains, and much more! So have a look through your photos and scrap a tribute to fresh air, sunshine, and the wonders of our surroundings.

Download the September 2007 issue of The Groove (pdf). Or, if you would rather read it online, visit scrapbookgroove.com

CONTEST DETAILS
    This month's contest is called "The Great Outdoors...". Not only do we want you to enter a layout that celebrates nature, we're throwing in an added challenge: In your design, you must use three different embellishments inspired by nature. For example, your layout might include a stone, a seashell, and a leaf, or a star, a sun, and a rainbow. Get creative, but remember to incorporate this challenge in your design!

We will be honoring 3 winning layouts. The 1st place winner of the "The Great Outdoors" contest will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store. Two runners-up will each receive an official Scrapbook MAX! mousepad.

To enter, publish your layout as a JPEG image at High Quality and Web/Email size, and upload it to the contest page. The deadline is Monday, September 27, 2007, 5:00 pm (CST).

We encourage you to reply to this thread after you enter the contest. Post a link to your entry and tell us a bit about it so we can all get in on the fun!

MONTHLY FREEBIE
    And now for everyone's favorite – THE MONTHLY FREEBIE, generously supplied by our "very own" Deanne Gow-Smith!

Deanne creates gorgeous kits for the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store. Here's what she says about her work: "I gravitate towards F.F.F. (feminine, floral, fancy) and I LOVE the 3Dimensional look "

The cheerful freebies Deanne has shared this month are from her "Sunflower Citrus #703" kit- you can buy the complete kit for only $5.00! In fact, this "feminine, floral, and fancy" kit is a great way to celebrate the elegant side of The Great Outdoors!

View more of Deanne's kits in the store!

Happy Scrappin' from The Groove!

Karin and Marnie

P.S. Not yet signed up for The Groove? Subscribe today!
    Attached Files
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Deanne thank you for this freebie. Can't wait to use it. It's great.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Helen Miller
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jun 2006

thanks these are really pretty
      Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

The Freebie is great Deanne, Thanks
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

A big congrats to the Winners of the August Contest!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

Hooray for you EYE!!! Love your little interview! I just really knew you were going to be in the groove this month!! You are an awesome person and so generous with your creations. Good Luck with your continued happiness and future retirement!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
              Hooray for you EYE!!! Love your little interview! I just really knew you were going to be in the groove this month!! You are an awesome person and so generous with your creations. Good Luck with your continued happiness and future retirement!
              You are so sweet.Thank you.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Thanks Moonbeam its just beautiful
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

I loked for you straight away eye and it was a great interview.Congrats

Thank you Moonbeam for that great gift
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Yes Thank you Moonbeam. Love your stuff.xo
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Ohhh, Moonbeam, your stuff is AWESOME girl... love it... thanks so much!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Feb 2006

Thanks Deanne, I love it!

Comment

• cazbald
                          • Nov 2006

Thankyou very much for the freebies

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

De, thanks for the beautiful freebies...Your work is so inspirational....Love it...
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

I'm number one!!!

lol...I am the first to post a LO in this contest...That has to mean something...<wink>
                              Here is a page I made for my brother...Using mostly freebies from KimBob's Fishing Freebie...Thanks...

I added rocks, birds, a ladybug plus the sunrise and the fish...Now thats nature..lol...Does my brother count too? Cause he is an animal most of the time...<wink>
                              Attached Files
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X