X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Squeak
    • May 2006

Designer Questions

How long does it normally take to hear back whether or not you have been accepted as a designer. I applied several weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Do they send you a note and tell you if you are not accepted? I don't want to resubmit my designer application and be a pest, but what if they didn't get it? What if they don't like my work and are afraid to tell me? What if I stop making new embellishments and my head explodes?
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Hey Squeak, I am sure someone will answer ya soon, I also think they (whoever does that) should let ya know one way or another. But dont stop, and please dont let your head explode, what a mess that would be clean up! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Squeak
      • May 2006

Well, if my head does explode I will try to get some cool pictures so I can scrap them later! Here's my brain, here's my brain on the layout. HeHe.

Comment

• Desmond
        Resident Geek
        • Jan 2006

Hello,

We have 9 designers in our queue -- I can confirm your application was received august 15, 2007.

We are quite discerning in the designers that we approve for our store, but we never just reject an application without notice -- you'll hear from us either way.

I will get through these applications this week, or early next week.

Thanks for your patience!

Desmond.
        |

Comment

• Squeak
          • May 2006

Thanks Desmond.

I was just sitting here thinking what embellishments I should create for my exploding head. So you saved everyone from that layout!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

I guess that is I am a Free Designer .No hassle but lots of joy
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Squeak
              • May 2006

When we first started I think most of us designed and gave away our stuff. They didn't even have a store. But now I am saving to upgrade my hardware. I would love a tablet to draw with! So every little bit helps.

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Hope you are accepted Squeak, it must be awful waiting fora response.
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Squeak
                  • May 2006

Thanks

The longer it takes the more I worry that they are having difficulty deciding on my 'designer' qualities.

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

Squeak Good Luck and hopefully you will receive the answer you are hoping for. I envy all the peeps that can design. You all have such a neat talent.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                    X