• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

For Scrapbook Max

Thank you for the nice birthday gift. It will sure will come in handy. Luv yah xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

???? Eye, I don't see your name on the Calendar. Did I miss your BD????
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Are you keeping secrets???? Or did it get lost during the website down time????

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Yea, i don't remember saying happy birthday to you...Now I feel bad....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Belated....
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Whatsup!?? Eye is it really your birthday or maybe they picked you for the groove interview?? Hmmmmm! Are you keeping secrets??

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Is it? Could be? Hmmmmmm.....have you been keeping secrets????? You are a very norty gel if you have! Come on tell the truth. Actually I guess it must be close coz you retire soon ,so is it in a few days?
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Yep Girls I was 57 yesterday and it slipped passe yah all just the way i like it but thanks for the wshes.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

You little devil you...LOL....
                Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you.....dooda dooda....
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

OH NO!!!!! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear EYE, happy birthday to you. I feel so awful to have let that slip by!! Hope you had a wonderful day and many more happy years to come!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• nanwu
                    Digi Sage
                    • Apr 2007

omg, what sort of pal am I so sorry, here is a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

Happy Belated Birthday Eye

Here is my card....

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Dec 2006

LOL You little secret keeper you. Happy birthday to ya girl. You dont look a day over 60 ...... dang dang dang ... I hate typos, 40 ... I meant to type 40 .... Honest. Teehee.

Really n truly, you don't.
                        Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2007

Happy belated birthday Eye, we will have to keep an close eye on you
                          Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Hmmmmm.....as I thought you have been norty We know now though so you won't escape next year Hope you had a wonderful day. Did you get some nice prezzies?
                            A very heppy belated birthday x
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                              Here is my card....

Thank you Marion for the card.You are such a sweet person and nice friend to have xo xo.Well I got one card from out 11 brothers and sisters and got chinese food from one son and the rest of my kids were too broke.So I went out and bought a huge mirror that I have been eyeing and my hubbie got it for me.So all in all I got to slip past it. I am not one for celebrating as I do not like attention.So it was a perfect day.Sheena would have made me a card but she is dealing with a death of a friend who drowned and her mine was else where.She is so mature and is helping all her friends out. Raised her well I guess, She is so kind.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X