X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

I am so glad you had a great day Eye! And tell Sheena I will be thinking of her and her friend. A hard thing to have to deal with at this age. She sounds like a wonderful friend!

And congrats on the new mirror!

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

So sorry to hear about Sheena's friend. Please tell her I am thinking of her too.

Here is my card to you, It wouldn't have been late if you weren't so secretive! LOL

http://
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
        So sorry to hear about Sheena's friend. Please tell her I am thinking of her too.

Here is my card to you, It wouldn't have been late if you weren't so secretive! LOL

http://
        Thank yah Sue you are a special friend and yes I was quiet
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Eye

I posted this in the gallery for you...I am so sorry I missed it...Sneaky woman you...lol...But I made this card and poem for ya...Love ya...

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
            I posted this in the gallery for you...I am so sorry I missed it...Sneaky woman you...lol...But I made this card and poem for ya...Love ya...

Awe this is so speical. Thank you my dear friend.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

For you eye
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post

For you eye
                Awe this is so cute Eng. Love yah.Thank you for the smile.Back to work tomorrow and more days to count off haha
                sigpic

Comment

• rosana brito
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2006

Happyyyyyy Birtdhayyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Eye

Oh! My adorable friend. That God you he blesses for plus this anniversary, he knows that we have immense affection for you,

Always I verify the calendar, e its day not this written down why?

AHHHH! I know, it stops one girl special everything she must be special also she dates of its to niver ! hahahahahaha

Millions kisses Eye

congratulations

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
                    Oh! My adorable friend. That God you he blesses for plus this anniversary, he knows that we have immense affection for you,

Always I verify the calendar, e its day not this written down why?

AHHHH! I know, it stops one girl special everything she must be special also she dates of its to niver ! hahahahahaha

Millions kisses Eye

congratulations
                    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...screenshot.jpg
                    thank you Rosana.xo
                    sigpic

Comment

• jazzieal
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2006

HAPPY BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY...seems like I am always a day late and a dollar short these days...I hope you have a great year..enjoy your retirement..and may all good things come your way because you sure deserve it..Lots of Love and Hugs..Jazz
                      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X