+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help Please

i got mine from sbm as well. the only reason i have to redownload is it because of the restore i had to do to my computer. when i go to do add an embellishment it doesn't show anything in the browser or the screen where u choose your embellishment to add. (sorry, don't know the correct term at this moment). thank you all for your input so far.

All Scrapbook MAX! orders come with a CD because the content is too big to download. Did you just order Scrapbook MAX!? The CD is mailed so it can take a few days to a few weeks to arrive depending on your location.

I got my scrapbook max on disc. I thought it was the only way to get it. I would contact Scrapbook Max and maybe they can help you.
    mom7911 buddies are Verleen, autisticwonder, OnieRN, Patti Sorry to anyone who got offended by the travel link that was on my signature. Desmond removed it. Not to make anyone mad but I don't think anyone should have a link to a site attached to their signature.

Yes you are correct mom7911. All orders are shipped with a CD. A download link and a mini content pack is sent when you order but the good stuff is all on the CD.

Judi joined July this year so perhaps the disc has not arrived yet.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.