X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nymom
    • Jul 2007

Scrapbook Max and Vista Comp

Hello I was wondering will SBM work on a Vista Comp? Im looking into buying a New comp , and I know they all come with Vista now. I dont want to loose the software .. I just got it

Thanks Debbie
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Hi Debbie

im sure one of the teccy people will be along shortly to answer this properly but if i remember correctly when vista came out scrapbookmax had updates that made sure it works perfectly with vista

fiona x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

I thought Onie-not sure-but I think it was Onie that got a new computer with vista and she works on SBM, so it must be ok.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

We have new pooter and it seems to be ok with vista
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

yes it works with Vista but I hate Vista. I lost my element 3 beacuse of it. I do not like it and never will. They put it out too early and it has major quirks. But it works with sbm.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
          X