+ Reply to Thread

Question Run out of Memory - help!

Hello,
    I was working merrily away in SBM when all of a sudden it said that it had run out of memory and it wouldn't save the page I had just completed aagh! What do I need to do? I looked in help and couldn't find anything and searched the forum and didn't come up with anything. Has this happened to others. Do I need to export some pages to make more room? I have close to 50 in the album I'm working on. Is that too many?

Thanks
    Kath

Quote Originally Posted by Kathrose2 View Post
    Hello,
    I was working merrily away in SBM when all of a sudden it said that it had run out of memory and it wouldn't save the page I had just completed aagh! What do I need to do? I looked in help and couldn't find anything and searched the forum and didn't come up with anything. Has this happened to others. Do I need to export some pages to make more room? I have close to 50 in the album I'm working on. Is that too many?

Thanks
    Kath
    YES!!!!! I'll bet your'e happy now

Regards,
    TerryW
    My buddies are:
    Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
    Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
    Some of them are hard.
    It never seems to last long enough.
    No one wants the cruddy ones.

LOL...Hasn't happened to me since I have my program on a different hard drive....But from what I heard from others...They export them somewhere else on their computer, then delete them out of MAX and add them in as they want to use them...Hope this helps some..<wink> If I'm wrong, someone can slap me later...hehehehe...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

*slapping Wovsie* hehehe sorry but that is the 2nd time I saw you say that, so I figured I would be the first, hahaha, and you should see the line behind me, hehehehe!!!! OK Next...
    Hi Kathrose, yes that happens to me ALL the time... and I dont even keep anything in there anymore, I took everything out and made folders in my documents. Since I did that it doesnt happen to much any more, but when it does, I still cant figure out why, cause I have nothing in there!!! I reboot my system and every goes back to normal. So you want to try that... I am sure more peeps will chime in here soon and by the way Welcome Aboard!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

*chasing after Crops to get her good* lol...I said to slap me if I was wrong...Doesn't sound like I was, now does it?...You are gonna get it now..
    *rubbing face* Thats gonna leave a mark...

Is there a place in hear to report abuse?...lol....
    I probably needed it...

*turning around looking at the line* Everybody else, back off...hehehehehe....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    *chasing after Crops to get her good* lol...I said to slap me if I was wrong...Doesn't sound like I was, now does it?...You are gonna get it now..
    *rubbing face* Thats gonna leave a mark...

Is there a place in hear to report abuse?...lol....
    I probably needed it...

*turning around looking at the line* Everybody else, back off...hehehehehe....
    HAHAHAHAHA ... RIGHT or WRONG.. i still did it! LOL... you can call the scrap police if ya want to....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Scrap police....crikey Crops...are they in Scrapsville ?
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Smile Thanks!

Thanks for your replies - I'm just ducking out of the way while you slap each other!

I'm trying to divide the project up into smaller albums, see if that helps at all, if not I'll export like you suggested. I'm looving this program and all the stuff you creative ladies come up with!

Thanks again
    Kath.