+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Wedding

Default The Wedding

Well it went off well. well as can be expected I guess! The day was nice..no rain..reception was so much fun I threw up and went to bed on all of our guests hehehe..and no I wasn't drunk which REALLY ticked me off at least I would have had a reason. Ian threw up all over the veranda during the ceremony and Mark didn't feel well. Emmy had a great day, she started babbling!
    Attached Images

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Wiz you look beautiful. Wow what a day. Did your dress arrive? Sorry you were sick but yah did it girl----Congradulations xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Nope no dress!!!! but yep we dun did it I wrote to the company told them they better hope their building burnt down cuz I'm hot enough to start a fire they won't be able to put out..among other things

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

You looked beautiful Wiz! With all the mishaps you'll have plenty to talk about over the years We have a programme called Watchdog over here that is on prime time tv. They name and shame bad companies or service received. Do you have anything like that? I'd start one if not!!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Well you look so happy. Sorry to hear you were sick and had to go to bed. But hey you got married!!!! you did it and hey you look lovely in the pics.
    CoNgRaTs
    and lol that dress you're wearing. I love it.
    I am always looking for dresses like that and can hardly find. LOL
    now i am very curious about this fire that is raging. keep us updated.
    you should get a refund or get the dress for free or....
    and me liking the dress that you wore already am very curious at what you was going to wear!!

Congrats Wiz!!! You look beautiful and Emmy made the wedding too!! Yayyyy!! I'm sorry about the dress-but you look beautiful in the substitute one as well!!! May you have many happy years together!!! We're throwing an awesome party at the B&B for you and Onie!!! Hope to see you there!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Awwww Liz...Despite what you all went thru it looked like a wonderful day...Keep your eye out for some LO's that I want to make for you...Glad you are a MRS. now...You deserve the best...Hope you are feeling better now...Congrats again...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Wiz!!! I can't belive they didnt get your dress to ya! ohhhh I'd be soooo mad myself... But ya sure did look pretty in that dress!!! Great photos too, and Emmy looks adorable! Hope you are all feeling better!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Wow, what a beautiful wedding! You looked lovely. I thought that was the dress!!! It's lovely. And the kids look terrific too. Not to mention the groom. What a hunk! Emmy looks good enough to eat!

Anyhow, glad you had a gorgeous day. I hope you post more pictures. I told you my wedding gift would be a slide show like Emmys.

Could you tell us what main colors you would like in this one. Maybe we can all coordinate this show?

Just a though!

Have a wonderful honey moon, and we'll see you at the big celebration at the B&B!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Huge Congrats Mr n Mrs Wizz ..... you looked beautiful and the dress was not as bad as you made out. It looks wonderful.

Sorry to hear that you were not feeling good and I hope you give the company you ordered the dress from hell. They deserve it.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.