X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nnorcutt
    • Mar 2006

Template: Little Diva

Here's a template for all those little divas in our lives. They make life so interesting!

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.
    Attached Files
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Wow, what a slick looking design. Nice! I think this one is going to be popular.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Jessica
      • Feb 2006

totally love it ! it's so nicely put together

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Little Diva

Thanks, Very nice!!!

Marion

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

Wow! so well put together.. You have areal eye for colour co-ordination.
          thats a 10 for sure.

Comment

• Ladybug
            Mad Scrapper
            • Mar 2006

Awesome template! It really gives you the sense of a traditional paper layout. Thanks for sharing.

Ladybug
            sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• nnorcutt
              • Mar 2006

Wow, Thank you everyone for your kind words. I was so nervous to post any of my templates and layouts. I didn't know if anyone would like them. It's nice to know that other people enjoy my work as much as I do. Thanks again!

Comment

• kode
                • Mar 2006

I love this layout too!! Thanks for sharing!
                When I bring this up in Scrapbook Max! most of the page doesn't show up though!

Comment

• srussell
                  Digi Sage
                  • Feb 2006

Kode, you are correct, there are many embellishments missing. See attached

nnorcutt, I don't mean to rain on your parade, but you may have to go back in and replace the items you added as "photos" as "embellishments". Either use the "Add Embellishment" option in the menu or, if you dragged and dropped an image, you should be prompted to how you want to import it. Select "embellishment at the prompt for each image.

When you exported the template, the "Remove Photos" option was checked, which did just that... it removed all the photos, including the ones you were using as embellishments.

Hope this helps
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic
                  Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                  My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Working...
                  X