• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AmeliasMuma
    Layout Whiz
    • Dec 2006

12 Grungy Bold n Bright Rainbow Papers

You better all go get some shades, these are bright and these are bold.

I just couldn't resist. I must be going senile or something because in the other paper thread that I started I swear someone mentioned rainbow and challenge. Now I can't see hide nor hair of it. Anyway, whoever said it got me to thinking, wouldn't it be good if I done a bright version of the grungy paper. Well here they are. I have put them on my blog but I'm putting the 4shared link in here for you.
    Attached Files
    Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

• omajo
    Digi Sage
    • Dec 2006

Oooh thanks Muma, gorgeous rainbow colors !
    I got convious myself, when JulieClark give us the two fall color, but the theme of the challenge are about "Friends are like rainbow". I think we have to figure out, how to combine them....

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
      Layout Whiz
      • Dec 2006

We have 2 seperate challenges per month [usually]

1. The groove sets one up with a theme where you can win $20 of goodies from the store. This is the "friends are like rainbows" one. Last month it was whimsical.

2. Then there is one that Julie Clark sets up where we are given colours to build a kit on as well as try out something new. This month its the fall colours and she has suggested we all try our hand at word art. In this challenge we create our own things and share with the rest of the community. No prize except for the wonderful feeling when you see someone create a LO with your goodies. Many people who can't make things take the freebie elements and papers and create template for us all. It really is a great challenge and everyone can join in.

3. Then there is a special one this month "speaking of Rosie" which has been extended from last month [thank goodness cos I still have to buy the kit] and I believe she is giving a little bonus to all who post a LO using the kit.

None of the challenges are meant to co-ordinate with each other, but there is also no reason why you can't include freebies from Julies challenge in the groove challenge. You can also use the "speaking of Rosie" kit to make your "friends are like Rainbows" LO because of the wonderful way you can recolour in SBM.

Wow, sorry this is so long, got carried away there LOL, But hope that helps explain the different challenges each month.
      Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Wow, Muma... I was just getting ready to go to bed and saw this post. Now I'm wide awake! Love those colors!!!!!

Thank you, you're wonderful!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Wow, snatching up these as well...Very pretty...Thank you..

*headed back to the DDA meeting*
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2007

Thank you so colourfull here goes the downloading again.
            Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Wow Muma, these are great! Thanks
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• huia
                • May 2007

These are terrific, love working with bold and bright. Thank you

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Dazzling and gorgeous,thank you
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                  X