• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Happy Birthday Mary Ann

My dearest friend. I am so glad God blessed me with such a sweet kind person.I am so glad that I met you through this program. You are my Fav. designer and your work is so awesome. You are the tops. I hope you have a great day filled with all the love you deserve.I am night shifts so I am half asleep.Take care xo. Your work ROCKS
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mary Ann!!!! Hope you get everything you are wishing for. May you have many, many more.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• jazzieal
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2006

singing...Blow out the candles on your cake and make a wish...today is your day to have a lot of fun....
      I imagine this birthday is really special to you after the last year...we are all so blessed that God didn't want you just yet...thank you Lord...Hope you have a wonderful Birthday and a magnificent year....Love you lots and lots..Jazz
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X