+ Reply to Thread

Default New here and loving SBM!

Hello all. I just purchased a new printer, some new photo paper, and some scrapbook software that I wont say the name of. It was highly recommended to me (no it's not Photoshop) so I planned to go into town and get it when I purchashed my printer, but to hold me over I dl the SBM trial, because it was also recommended. I gotta say I'm hooked on the SBM and the other software I purchased is junk! I'm having so much fun and learning, not to mention I live out in the country so it takes me a while to get in town to Michael's and get scrapbook supplies. This is so convenient, and less expensive. I've fallen in love with digital!

I do have one question maybe someone could help me with?? I have the trial version, but have collected some backgrounds and .png tubes. When I buy the software and load it in, will all my graphics still be there? Does it install right over the trial version?

Thanks so much and nice to meet everyone!!! Can't wait to post some of my creations!!

Quote Originally Posted by micheleinvirginia View Post
    Hello all. I just purchased a new printer, some new photo paper, and some scrapbook software that I wont say the name of. It was highly recommended to me (no it's not Photoshop) so I planned to go into town and get it when I purchashed my printer, but to hold me over I dl the SBM trial, because it was also recommended. I gotta say I'm hooked on the SBM and the other software I purchased is junk! I'm having so much fun and learning, not to mention I live out in the country so it takes me a while to get in town to Michael's and get scrapbook supplies. This is so convenient, and less expensive. I've fallen in love with digital!

I do have one question maybe someone could help me with?? I have the trial version, but have collected some backgrounds and .png tubes. When I buy the software and load it in, will all my graphics still be there? Does it install right over the trial version?

Thanks so much and nice to meet everyone!!! Can't wait to post some of my creations!!
    It should be there. i am glad you luv this program. It is a wonderful one but it comes with the dust bunniesWelcome

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

It's so much cheaper and reuseable too and I think much more fun .Tidier too and doesn't take over your house
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa