X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Woman, go outside to the patio, gather up all the alumminum cans, brake you piggy bank open, cash in the kids college fund saving bonds, empty out the 401K, morgage the house, take a loan agains hubby's life insurance, then go down to Office Depot or Fry's or Stapples and get more memory.

With the left over money, can you come over and sign up!!! You won't regret it!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• omajo
      Digi Sage
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
      Woman, go outside to the patio, gather up all the alumminum cans, brake you piggy bank open, cash in the kids college fund saving bonds, empty out the 401K, morgage the house, take a loan agains hubby's life insurance, then go down to Office Depot or Fry's or Stapples and get more memory.

With the left over money, can you come over and sign up!!! You won't regret it!

Well is this "Computer Memory" or "Brain Memory"?
      Which one can we buy
      Wish could increase my "BM" with 2 GB and my "CM" ~

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by omajo View Post
        Well is this "Computer Memory" or "Brain Memory"?
        Which one can we buy
        Wish could increase my "BM" with 2 GB and my "CM" ~

I am with you Omajo. I wish I could increase my Brain Memory at least 2 GB's!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• mswizard
          Digi Sage
          • Mar 2007

Adding memory to your computer is cake and pie..all ya really have to remember is to be free of static while doing it, ie: Don't be standing on a carpet. Memory is pretty cheep too depending on what ya want.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

No, no, no, it ain't all that simple. You have to be sure you are buying the right kind of memory. Is it DDR or DDA, do you have extra slots, or do you have to buy it in serials. Is it compatible with the mother (in law) board? Is it short term or long term? Does it have selective memory like a teenager, or is it like an elephant's, never forgets anything?

Tuh tuh tuh... Be careful how you replace the little darlings!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Grannys right. Must be compatible and often times it has to be replaced in pairs. If you have only one slot and you already have 1GB you can add another 1GB. But you have to get the same kind you have as far as DDR or whatever. It's not hard to put in at all-but must be compatible.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Nanna Susie
                • Dec 2006

Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!

Comment

• omajo
                  Digi Sage
                  • Dec 2006

Hemmmm!! So according to Granny, if we need more memory (brain), just go to the post office to buy. But make sure its compatible to your mother in law board
                  Confused

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...
                  X