• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Have Missed You All!

Hello all, I've had a busy crazy week at work this week (nurse) and finally was able to catch up on all my missed posts for the week. Your all so funny at times. I find myself experiencing multiple reactions to all the different thread conversations.

I get real excited when there are new goodies to down load too! I do have to admit that I get disappointed when there is only a thumbnail and no download option!

This group is so amazing! I appreciate each and everyone of you!!!! I was going through withdrawl this week because I wasn't able to connect with you all. This addiction is really awsome!!!!!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Missed you all

If you have to have an addiction, this is the best one yet!

Marion

P.S. I know what you mean about the thumbnail with no download. I get all excited too when I see that thumbnail and then that's all there is!!

We are all still learning how to do this and do it right! I think we have come a long way!

Comment

• Kazr
      Layout Whiz
      • Mar 2006

Hi OnieRN
      Each of us has a bond now & we do notice when someone doesnt turn up for a while,it's like part of the family missing. You must have some crazy weeks, when I was in hospital, the nurses were run of their feet, never a moment for a quiet break,so I know how hectic it can be.... anyway,pleased you can make it in here when you are away from work Welcome Back!

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

Hi OnieRN, It is good to see you back..I know what youmean..about the addiction ( at least its aharmless one) As soon as I get home I check in here to see whats doing?

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Yourn Got That Right

Moonbeam, I am the same way....... I check the forums New Posts before I do anything else. I then download everything that has been posted. I love this program!!!! Yesterday I took all of my daughter's wedding negatives to have the scanned to a CD at Walmart. I figure it will cost me about $60 to get the CD. I had never put her album together for myself because I hated cutting up the pictures, in order to get the crap out. Not to mention the pics were not as close up as I wanted. Needless to say, SBM allows you to crop and enlarge! Totally awesome. I want to get her book done then I will challenge a few other scrapbook projects.

I have done a lot of pages so far and need to stop and start printing them! The prints so far are beautiful! I am doing all my pages 11" x 8 1/2" wide. I have found this size so easy to work with and there are a lot of books out there that size.

I'm not the creative type to come up with my own original designs but I can sure make changes of the existing ones.
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

Youre going to have a ball doing that Album..and I reckon it will finish up better than the professional photograhers album.

what I have done with some is do the borderless print out of my A4 size page and then add it to a 12" x12" co-ordinating scrapbooking paper and arrange more embellishments / word art or real ribbon whatever looks good and put it in a 12" album and you Cannot tell where digital ends and real "hardware" begins..especially if you stick cutouts or the ribbon or a slice of co-ordinating paper strip over the "Edge" of the Photo paper you have printed the SBM project on.. (I dont use gloss for that reason) It just blends into the 12" Lay OUt.
            The extra embellishments you use on the larger area can be "real" or print out and cutout from SBM....The people I have shown my albums have all made me laugh as they get closer and closer to the page and even feel it to see what is real 3D and what is digital.... It's just another option SBM gives us.

Comment

Working...
            X