+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank You MAX

Default Thank You MAX

Thanks for the mouse pad...Was delivered yesterday and am using it now...It's very cute...Still don't know why I received it as of yet...<wink> But I thank you the same...This is such a nice place to be...
    Sincerely,
    Michelle
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Wow wolvsie you got a mousepad?? I never got anything But than again I never won any contests, I never designed anything, I only take freebies, buy kits and shoot off my mouth. HAHAHA Congrats girl!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Pkdoll That would be me except I did enter 1 contest. lost have not had the nerve to do that again.
    Michelle I happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mint View Post
    Pkdoll That would be me except I did enter 1 contest. lost have not had the nerve to do that again.
    Michelle I happy for you.
    Awwwww Mint, don't get discouraged...I entered many as well, and never won...Still haven't...lol...I think I got the mouse pad for being Groove's Scrapper Profiler of the month...Look for me in the Groove for August...I said some nice things about my friends here at MAX...*At least I hope I did..* lol...It's been awhile since I filled out their questionaire..hehehehe...So keep trying...We are among alot of great scrappers here...<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Heheheh .... I never got my mouse pad ..... I let Amy open the package and that was it. She loved it so much that when I tried to use it she cried her eyes out. I just could not take it from her. It sits in the middle of her table like a place mat when she does her tea parties.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Have you found out what it was 4 yet? I love getting unexpected prezzies
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

congradulations.I hope yah put it to good use.xo yah better have said nice things or I will set a trap for that mouse and take it to my pad.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thumbs up

Hi there!

Yup, wolvsie -the mousepad was a little "thank you" from The Groove for your participation in the August 2007 "Scrapper Profile" interview.

Comes out Wednesday, folks! (...runs off to "the presses"...)

Karin

Alright Wolvsie!! Hope there are some nice things in there that you said. Congrats!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Wolvsie,
    Congratulations for being picked for the August profile in the Groove, looking foward to reading your interview!You deserve this so much!
    hugs Karyn.