• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

If you wear flip flops

Hi everyone....I got this message from my sister in law...and it is really a wake up call for anyone that bought flip flops at a Walmart...I just bought some for myself and my youngest son, and after seeing this, I threw them out right away...Please, do yourself a big favor and check this out and send the link to anyone you know that wears them...If you have a bad stomach, you might not want to look...It's not pretty...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

This is kinda funny..and i don't mean silly funny I mean serious funny, Flip flops have been on the news a lot lately, Dr's are saying you shouldn't wear them because they are bad for your feet (no arch support etc.) makes ya wonder what the REAL reason is don't it? My daughter Mikki has those same flip flops but I guess she can thank mommy now for buying her the wrong size huh? She tried them on and in her shoe box they still sit. Hey ya gotta love Walmart!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Gosh...flip flops have been around almost as long as I have and I have never seen anything like that! I must say the bit in between the toes was so uncomfortble.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Thanks Wolvsie: That was a great bit of information to get out to people, especially since kids wear flip flops alot. I am very proud of that lady for not giving up, even when the company was so rude to her.
        Lois (Smile)
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

That looks ever so painful. It's like an acid burn. If other people didn't complain it could have been a freak thing. Walmart is huge and they sell millions of flip flops and if that were a problem with all flip flops sold during the month of April I'm sure that there would be a lot more cases out there. Unless of course we are not looking in the right places. I feel bad for her because that really looks extremely painful and to top it off to be treated so rudely is worse!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
            Layout Whiz
            • Dec 2006

Wow ..... that looks so sore. I'll think twice about buying them this year.

I find it interesting that Docs are saying not to wear flip flops because there is no arch support. Does that mean that walking about bare foot is bad for you to?
            Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by AmeliasMuma View Post
              Wow ..... that looks so sore. I'll think twice about buying them this year.

I find it interesting that Docs are saying not to wear flip flops because there is no arch support. Does that mean that walking about bare foot is bad for you to?
              I for one, couldn't give up going bare foot. My shoes are always off.

Most women's shows are not good for you. Just look at the pointy,pointy toes and the super high heels.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
              X