X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kizzie
    • Jul 2007

Fonts?

I found some free fonts I want to download, but when/if I do, how do I use them in SBM? I noticed the selection of fonts is not great.
    TIA
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Kizzie, there is another thread here that answers that question. Do a search under Font and you will find it.

Also, there is a post about "The Font Thing" a free font viewer that can help you. Is free and you can find it in the net.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Kizzie
      • Jul 2007

THANK YOU!! I will start looking at that now!

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

When I download new fonts, I save them in a folder on my desktop called simply Fonts. Then use the AMPFont viewer to see if there is anything I would like to use.

Also tried the FontThing; however, feel the AMPFont viewer is better. It's free, just search on the internet.

If I find a font that I want to use, then I install it on my computer. Can always uninstall it later.

Installing all the fonts you download can really slow down the computer, since they then all have to load into memory.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
        X