X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kizzie
    • Jul 2007

Buddies?

I see in a lot of people signatures a list of their buddies, what's this? Is it just people that you've liked their pages? Or are they people you actually know?
    TIA
  • AmeliasMuma
    Layout Whiz
    • Dec 2006

We had a member go missing for quite a while and we all worried so much about her, so we decided to link up with "buddies" that we exchange personal information with in case anyone goes AWOL .... then we can easily contact them and find out if they are ok.
    Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• makeyesup
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Kizzie View Post
      I see in a lot of people signatures a list of their buddies, what's this? Is it just people that you've liked their pages? Or are they people you actually know?
      TIA
      Some of us have tried to get buddies that were in our same states. That way, if we had to try to contact them by phone, it would not be a long distance charge. We have many members from other countries too, so it can be difficult to contact them if we are not close by.

My suggestion is start a thread, with a question such as 'anyone from Ut?'. This site is like a big family and we all worry about each other.

By the way, welcome.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
      X