+ Reply to Thread

Default Bought paper pk, dont know how to us

I purchased a paper pack at the store, opened it in SM and it looks like it was added in it's own little file in my embelishmet "heart" section. If I want to use purchased SM papers as a paper scrap so I can make them different shapes how do I do that?

Also, is there another way to use my purchased sets as a background?

Thank you,

Thats a good ? I had not tryed to use any of the paper that comes with the paks. but it seems to only give you a page with no choise. Have you looked to see if you can move the paper folder to page scrap in programs folders. i do that with
    things that i wont to make shapes out of.
    bet some one will know how to do it.

most kits add themselves to the embellishment section you can use browse to use them

go into the add paper > browse > my computer > c drive > programme files > scrapbook max > gallery > images > embellishments > the paper pack > pick your paper

the next time you add a paper scrap and hit browse you will automatically go into that same file where those papers are

fiona x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Wow...I'm am now totally confused but thank you, I'll go in and try that.
    I'd really love to save my SM paper packs that I buy on my computer as either a .png or .jpeg Is there any way to save them that way. When ever I click on the saved pack icon on my desktop it just "imports" all the files to SM again, I can't open anything.

Smile

I'm probably not the one to help you with this - but I know what you're saying - sometimes you just want your paper in files outside of SBM! What I do is use Windows Explorer and go to programs, Scrapbook Max!, gallery, images, embellishments and find the paper and drag it into paper scraps or into a separate folder.

I hope this helps. It's frustrating at first - but it does get way easier as you go along!!
    Julie