X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

The Groove Looking for Layouts!

Greetings from The Groove, Scrapbook MAX!'s monthly newsletter!

It's been over a year now since the first issue of The Groove was published. So we asked ourselves, what can make The Groove even better?

The answer? Featuring even MORE layouts by YOU, of course!

Yup! We've been busy combing through the gallery for particularly inspiring layouts that demonstrate design ingenuity, layouts that fit our various issue themes, layouts that have that "creative genius" flair, and layouts that are just plain AWESOME! We've found a whole bunch that we plan to feature in upcoming issues of The Groove. So, don't be surpised if YOU hear from us requesting to publish YOUR work of art in the near future!

KEEP READING!!!!

To "kick off" another great year of The Groove that features even MORE of our homegrown talent, we are looking for 3 special layouts that reflect our August theme, "Friends Forever". Have you made a layout that celebrates "friends"? Take a look through your own personal member gallery, pick your favorite "friend" layout, and paste the link in a reply to this post by Thursday, July 26, 2007. We will pick 3 layouts to feature in the August 2007 Issue of The Groove (comes out Wednesday, August 1, 2007)!

This is your chance to shine - The Groove goes out to THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of folks each month all around the world!

We will be requesting layouts like this from time to time, so be sure to check back here in the forums. And of course, read The Groove (it's *free*, and fun!)

Karin and Marnie
    The Groove Editors
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • MaggieMae
    Digi Sage
    • May 2006

Here's One

I thought I'd start this off with a recent layout by Leslie Emery - the love and friendship between these two is so special! It's here: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2273
    Julie

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Here's another neat layout - this one by Jazziel: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2747
      Julie

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Well, when I read this, the first layout that came to my mind was from MaggieMae... The friendship on she made of her and Onie.http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...o=9524&cat=732

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
          Layout Whiz
          • Dec 2006

I'm so confused [as usual]. Are we meant to be looking at our own galleries or other peoples?

To "kick off" another great year of The Groove that features even MORE of our homegrown talent, we are looking for 3 special layouts that reflect our August theme, "Friends Forever". Have a look at your member gallery, pick your favorite "friend" layout,
          From this I understand I look at MY gallery, pick My favourite that fits the "friends" theme or is "your member gallery" meaning The members gallery and not specifically mine?
          Last edited by AmeliasMuma; 07-23-2007, 07:23 PM.
          Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

That's how I read it too Muma, but maybe someone will come to the rescue and set us straight.

Comment

• MaggieMae
              Digi Sage
              • May 2006

Oh, oh

Maybe I read it wrong! But that wouldn't be the first time!! LOL
              Julie

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

I don't think it really matters who they belong to, as long as we pick some nice layouts.

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

This one really caught my eye. It's not my gallery, but it's from the members gallery. It's by desiab

Last edited by pkdoll; 07-23-2007, 07:47 PM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

What am I doing wrong when I post LO links in here? All it shows is the picture-it's not the full link to take people to the gallery where the picture is and the comments. Hmmmm! I guess I just don't know what I thought I did.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Dec 2006

When you are posting a link you copy the address from the browser address bar, not the links on the scrapbook max gallery page.

Hope this helps
                      Sue xx

Comment

• MaggieMae
                        Digi Sage
                        • May 2006

Oh, Marian - the Hero coming home and his dog Xena just brought me to tears a second time! Lovely layout and friendship!
                        Julie

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

This is still my favorite of my loyal, best friend...<wink>

I know it might not fit the theme exactly...hehehe....but I love him so much...Too make a long story short...He is by my side all the time and when medical problems arise, he comes to my rescue...He is also my hero!!!!!
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                            This is still my favorite of my loyal, best friend...<wink>

I know it might not fit the theme exactly...hehehe....but I love him so much...Too make a long story short...He is by my side all the time and when medical problems arise, he comes to my rescue...He is also my hero!!!!!
                            Wolvsie ..... it fits the theme perfectly ..... he is one of your best friends.
                            Sue xx

Comment

Working...
                            X