+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Cool The Groove Looking for Layouts!

Greetings from The Groove, Scrapbook MAX!'s monthly newsletter!

It's been over a year now since the first issue of The Groove was published. So we asked ourselves, what can make The Groove even better?

The answer? Featuring even MORE layouts by YOU, of course!

Yup! We've been busy combing through the gallery for particularly inspiring layouts that demonstrate design ingenuity, layouts that fit our various issue themes, layouts that have that "creative genius" flair, and layouts that are just plain AWESOME! We've found a whole bunch that we plan to feature in upcoming issues of The Groove. So, don't be surpised if YOU hear from us requesting to publish YOUR work of art in the near future!

KEEP READING!!!!

To "kick off" another great year of The Groove that features even MORE of our homegrown talent, we are looking for 3 special layouts that reflect our August theme, "Friends Forever". Have you made a layout that celebrates "friends"? Take a look through your own personal member gallery, pick your favorite "friend" layout, and paste the link in a reply to this post by Thursday, July 26, 2007. We will pick 3 layouts to feature in the August 2007 Issue of The Groove (comes out Wednesday, August 1, 2007)!

This is your chance to shine - The Groove goes out to THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of folks each month all around the world!

We will be requesting layouts like this from time to time, so be sure to check back here in the forums. And of course, read The Groove (it's *free*, and fun!)

Karin and Marnie
    The Groove Editors

Smile Here's One

I thought I'd start this off with a recent layout by Leslie Emery - the love and friendship between these two is so special! It's here: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2273
    Julie

Smile

Here's another neat layout - this one by Jazziel: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2747
    Julie

Well, when I read this, the first layout that came to my mind was from MaggieMae... The friendship on she made of her and Onie.http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...o=9524&cat=732

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

I'm so confused [as usual]. Are we meant to be looking at our own galleries or other peoples?

To "kick off" another great year of The Groove that features even MORE of our homegrown talent, we are looking for 3 special layouts that reflect our August theme, "Friends Forever". Have a look at your member gallery, pick your favorite "friend" layout,
    From this I understand I look at MY gallery, pick My favourite that fits the "friends" theme or is "your member gallery" meaning The members gallery and not specifically mine?
    Last edited by AmeliasMuma; 07-23-2007 at 08:23 PM.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

That's how I read it too Muma, but maybe someone will come to the rescue and set us straight.

Red face Oh, oh

Maybe I read it wrong! But that wouldn't be the first time!! LOL
    Julie

I don't think it really matters who they belong to, as long as we pick some nice layouts.

This one really caught my eye. It's not my gallery, but it's from the members gallery. It's by desiab

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...000-Page-1.jpg
    Last edited by pkdoll; 07-23-2007 at 08:47 PM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48