• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nanwu
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2007

nearly back

Well, guys I was going to be back on a lot more regular as of today, but I will now be away for a while longer. My brother died yesterday (Sunday 22 July). We were really close and I am struggling with it. He was only 45 (to young to meet your maker). I just needed to write it down so It might have some way of sinking in. I new my sbm family wouldn't mind me putting down in writing. Its so unfar, I didn't even get to say goodbye I love him so much and it is going to leave a huge hole. Anyway guys thanks for letting me blab, you really are great people. I am flying out thursday to his home town to be with my nephews, so I might be on just for some company over the next couple of days before I go. Hope you all don't mind if I dont interact much.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Of coarse we do not mind. I know just what you are feeling.I have lost a sister and she was 25 and they found my brother dead in bed. It is a shocker and it is a very empty ache that only time can help you.Death srikes when we are not prepared and can take a loop. I know there is a Heaven as I was granted to see something one day and it took me years to figure out why me and what am I suppose to do with this. It hit me so quick it is to let people like you know yes their is a Heaven. We are all human and we all fear the unknown and we alll wonder is their or isn't their a Heaven. Yep their is. I have a gift that I do not tell too many as they would think I am nutts. I was granted to see a piece of Heaven when something arrived to take my mothers soul. It had no shape and it caught my eye floating past the curtians and it was so shimmery like mercury in a thermonater. It landed on her pillow and made the pilow dent in and she was gone and so was that form. No one else seen this but me. It bothered me for so long and then poof God gave me the answer and it was to spread that their is a Heaven. Yes and my dear he is right in that beautiful place.I do not know if this helps the hurt.So come on anytime and we are here for you. We are another gift from God
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

OMG nanwu, I am so sorry...I know from losing my father, that it isn't easy to lose a family member...Well, anyone for that matter...But we have to remember that God wanted him for a reason...My most sincere symapthies to you and your family...Be at peace that he is in a wonderful place...and we are always here for you...I will pray for you....All of us here at Max feel for you....Take care sweetie...

Eye, what a beautiful story...
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Flutterby
        • May 2006

I am so very sorry for your loss. You said he is too young to go and I totally agree with you but there must be a reason for it. God must have better work for him to do.

I really wish you the strength to carry you through this time. Sending love and prayers to you and your family

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Namwu, so sorry to hear about your lost. And we don't mind at all to read what you have to say. It gives us a chance to give you moral support, even if it is in a very small way. We are always here to listen.

Jesus said that his father knows when even a little sparrow falls to the ground, how much more so a precious human life.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Winnie49
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

Dear Namwu, so sorry to hear about your lost , you and your family in our prayers
            God bless you
            Wendy
            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

So sorry nanwu, you must be feeling wretched.Thinking of you and hoping you have found some comfort in sharing such sad news. x
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Nanwu, I am so sad for you and your family! Prayers are with you all!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

There is so little we can say at a time of loss like this but know that my thoughts and prayers goes out to you and your family!!! Sending you tons of hugs!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• MaggieMae
                    Digi Sage
                    • May 2006

So very sorry - you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
                    Julie

Comment

• omajo
                      Digi Sage
                      • Dec 2006

Nanwu, so sad to hear about your brother. My prayers for your brother's family and yourself.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• makeyesup
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2006

So sorry about losing your brother. You and your family will be remembered in my prayers. Take care. SBM family is always here.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• knzus
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jan 2007

Nanwu, I'm so sorry to hear this! Please know you and your family are in my family's thoughts and prayers here. {{BIG HUGZ}} as you all go through this time.
                          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• jazzieal
                            Digi Sage
                            • Sep 2006

My friend..so sorry to hear about your brother..at a time like this there arent any words to say to make things better...just know that we are all here for you and that thoughts and prayers are with you..God never puts more on us than He gives us strength to bear..He will help you thru this also..Big hugs and lots of love..
                            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• nanwu
                              Digi Sage
                              • Apr 2007

Hi just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your kind words. At home I'm the strong one, so it is nice to be able to let go a bit. It still doesn't seem real I keep expecting to pick up the phone and here him on the other end teasing me (he calls me his blood and blister, or lil sis), but not anymore I guess. I can't image getting through a week without hearing him, and now there will be no more annoying 3am phone calls when he's been out with his mates down the pub (what I would give now for one of those calls). I know that the lord only gives us as much as we can handle, and I know that I will handle it with time,(I lost my father just on 2years ago) but at the moment it just doesn't seem bareable. I just want to thank you all that I can come here and just ramble without being judged. You are wonderful friends and people Thank you

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                              X