+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SBM update

Exclamation SBM update

I installed SBM onto our notebook computer and would like to install the update I downloaded awile ago onto our main computer. Is it available on your website?

I tried moving the download files already on the computer and ended up having to re-install SBM. Fortunately, none of the files I had installed (eg. embellishments) were lost.

I'm taking the notebook on vacation this evening and would like to bring the updated version.

Thanks.

Momadoodle,

If the Laptop has an Internet connection you should use the Help -> Check for update option. If not then you can contact us with your original order number and ask for a download link to the latest version.

Cheers

Adam.

Do you know I am constantly amazed at the response time to any questions, queries, problems, or ANYTHING on this site!!! Really fantastic support you guys. This will help SM go to the top... it is not only the best scrappin' program around but the after sales support is unbelievable..thank you for that- we really do appreciate it!
    The better we newbies become with SM the more we are enthralled with it and the more we talk about it to our friends...and the more people come here and try for themselves and our community just grows and grows.

Default Update

The problem solved itself when I opened some files I imported from my main computer. Thanks for your help.

Moonbeam, I agree about the excellent response time!

The problem solved itself when I opened some files I imported from my main computer.
    Woohoo!
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.