+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Was just on scrapbookflair site and they just issued a complete free set called Wedding Moments.
    On that site, you need to register or log-in, if already registered, in order to download items. If you don't you will only be saving .jpg files and not be able to get the proper .png type files necessary for the elements.

Go to the site, register,go to the download section under designer collection. The templates are not usable unless you use their program, so I usually ignore that part.

Enjoy, you should find some useful items there.

This site has lots of good kits, some are not useful to everyone since the elements are in .psd format.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Thank you very much for letting me know. I do have that program, so it should be useful. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by MommaBird View Post
    OK -- I took Eye's suggestion and made another png with transparency as a frame. Hope someone can use it - I've been married for 35 years, so I don't think I'll be needing it - LOL!

I put it in a template so you could embellish as desired. Png file was too large to upload, but not when I put it in template.
    Holy cow you are a dream come true.I am so glad you used my idea. This is really neat and so nice of you to make this.Now when the time comes for Sheena I will have a very beautiful picture on my wall and to know you created it I will smile. Thank you. xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst