• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
    Just made this wedding paper. You are welcome to use if you like.
    This is Stunning I love this so much. You know if yah took the girl out of the mirror and cut around a daughters picture and placed her in the mirror. It would be awesome.The ideas I have.Thank you so much,
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• lila2002
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jan 2007

Just made this wedding paper. You are welcome to use if you like.
      wowza lovely paper
      and love your idea eye!

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

These are all great. Love the girl in the mirror and your ideas too eye. Thank you for sharing everyone. Love the bridal book granny!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• MommaBird
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by eye View Post
          This is Stunning I love this so much. You know if yah took the girl out of the mirror and cut around a daughters picture and placed her in the mirror. It would be awesome.The ideas I have.Thank you so much,
          OK -- I took Eye's suggestion and made another png with transparency as a frame. Hope someone can use it - I've been married for 35 years, so I don't think I'll be needing it - LOL!

I put it in a template so you could embellish as desired. Png file was too large to upload, but not when I put it in template.
          Attached Files

Comment

• custom_dress
            • Jul 2007

That is really neat. Thank you Mommabird!

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Wow, this is really beautiful, I have my 36th anniversary coming up, but this is so pretty, I may have to get married again! (To the same guy of course!)

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

"This is Stunning I love this so much. You know if yah took the girl out of the mirror and cut around a daughters picture and placed her in the mirror. It would be awesome.The ideas I have."

OK -- I took Eye's suggestion and made another png with transparency as a frame. Hope someone can use it - I've been married for 35 years, so I don't think I'll be needing it - LOL!

I put it in a template so you could embellish as desired. Png file was too large to upload, but not when I put it in template.
                This is absoluetly beautiful mommabird and eye, you are a genious .
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Dec 2006

Wow .. these are wonderful .... thank you for sharing.
                  Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• lila2002
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Jan 2007

stunning work Mommabird.
                    now someone post fill it with a photo and post in the layout section!!

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

AWESOME!! Thank you mommabird!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• makeyesup
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2006

Was just on scrapbookflair site and they just issued a complete free set called Wedding Moments.
                        On that site, you need to register or log-in, if already registered, in order to download items. If you don't you will only be saving .jpg files and not be able to get the proper .png type files necessary for the elements.

Go to the site, register,go to the download section under designer collection. The templates are not usable unless you use their program, so I usually ignore that part.

Enjoy, you should find some useful items there.

This site has lots of good kits, some are not useful to everyone since the elements are in .psd format.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• custom_dress
                          • Jul 2007

Thank you very much for letting me know. I do have that program, so it should be useful. Thanks again.

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Holy cow you are a dream come true.I am so glad you used my idea. This is really neat and so nice of you to make this.Now when the time comes for Sheena I will have a very beautiful picture on my wall and to know you created it I will smile. Thank you. xo
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                            X