• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WigglyMama in TN
    • Jun 2007

Can I change page size after the fact?

Hi everyone,

I tried to find the answer to these questions in the forum, but I couldn't so...

1) Is it possible to create a page in 6x6 or 8x8 format, and then change it to 12x12 after I finish it? Will this mess up the resolution when it's printed, or does SBM resize all the elements appropriately?

2) Also, is there a way to change the default page size, because I forget to change it all the time?!

Thank you!
    ~Angela
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Hi Angela,

I will try to answer your questions and I'm sure others will add to this.....

You can change the size of your pages. I do it all the time. In the SBM program on the top right area of tool bar is a tab for background. Inside that tab is another tab for size. When you change the size, SBM will resize things but you may need to tweek it a little. It is a simple process. As for changing default, no you can not at this time. I too am hoping this will be an option in future versions. I do all my pages 11 x 8 1/2 so I have to change them with every page.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• Harrybush
      • Dec 2006

" ...is there a way to change the default page size, because I forget to change it all the time?!... "

suggestion...
      Make yourself a blank template at the size you want as your default, then just open that template instead of a new project. Use "Save as..." once you have added stuff, so you don't modify your starting template.

Comment

• WigglyMama in TN
        • Jun 2007

That's a good suggestion! Thanks....I'll definitely try that!

Angela

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Harrybush View Post
          " ...is there a way to change the default page size, because I forget to change it all the time?!... "

suggestion...
          Make yourself a blank template at the size you want as your default, then just open that template instead of a new project. Use "Save as..." once you have added stuff, so you don't modify your starting template.

I do something similar to that. I have a working project called A1 for the album name. This is where I do my work, then after saving, printing, publishing, I go to the appropriate album and import the page.
          Next time I go to do a layout, all I have to do is open the working project, go to edit, select all and then hit the delete button. Almost forgot, this is where I also change the page name to whatever I want to call my LO. Now, I'm ready to go with the page size that I want and a blank page to work on.
          Last edited by makeyesup; 07-21-2007, 02:04 PM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
          X