X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • margie
    • May 2006

Hi, another newbie !!

Hi there, I am new to this digital scrapping. Have dowbloaded Scrapbook Max and have had a great time 'playing' around. One question, if any one can help please. I have been trying to send just one page via email, with no luck. Not sure what I am doing wrong, any suggestions please. I have ben looking at everyones great pages, maybe one day I will be that clever.
  • Brett
    • Jan 2006

When you send the scrapbook by email it always sends all of the pages. There are two ways to send just one page:

1 - After the email message is prepared, select the attached images that you do not want and press the delete key on your keyboard. This will remove the extra attached pages in MS Outlook. If you are using a different email program there are usually other ways to remove the attachments.

2 - Select File > Publish To > Images from the menu bar. Once the pages are generated, just attach the individual page that you want to send to a new email message.
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• margie
      • May 2006

Thank you

Hi Brett,
      Thanks for the info. I have this morning been experimenting sending the same page in different ways to a friend to get feed back, I think I have it right now. Thank you
      Margie

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hi Margie and welcome! Hope that your scrapbook emailing adventure is working out, and hope to hear from you again soon!

Karin

Comment

• margie
          • May 2006

Great fun..

Hi Karen, I have been having a great time, experimenting with different papers and designs, I will certainly be buying the program

Comment

• Kazr
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

Hi Margie & Welcome
            I know you will love it here, we are all addicted, & there are some amazingly talented people amongst us, so if you have any probs just ask .... look forward to seeing some of your creations when possible

Comment

Working...
            X