X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cleo
    • Jul 2007

Another newbie question

There are so many things to take advantage of, whether it is a 'freebie' or something that I want to purchase. The question is, how do I download these and where do I put them? Thanks for your help!
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

any freebies on this site normally just open straight into the max programme,

if you download pngs or jpegs from other sites just make a file then sub files with the designers names on them and download them, then when you want to use them in max use the heart icon to bring in any pngs using the browse button or the paperscrap icon and browse to use any jpeg papers - by keeping the designers in different files you always know who to credit

clear as mud eh lol

fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• cleo
      • Jul 2007

Thank you (I think). It is all a little foreign to me but I will try it out. If I need more assistance, I will be back! Thanks again!

Comment

• mint
        Layout Whiz
        • Oct 2006

Or do what i do just open sbm then the file and minimize the file with scraps and drag what you wont over that way you can keep the file open and wont have to go look for it every time.
        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Working...
        X