+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I wouldn't be offended either.
    Sometimes I will deliberately spell a word wrong, cos its me accent. If ya know wot I mean. Teehee. But I think you will know about those.

If I remember correctly I did tell someone about a spelling error on one of the monthly challenges that they did, but I was sweet to start with so hopefully no offense was taken.

I do get teased about my spelling though in an online game I play. I'm playing on a USA server and the amount of people who comment on how I spell things is ridiculous . I'm originally from the UK for those of you who don't know.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Oh, Lisa, you poor thing, are you really Crops' sister? My condolences to you lady! There, I already misspell something.

I agree with both Fiona and Marion. English is not my native language, and I not only have mistakes in spelling, but in grammar also. So please, feel free to correct my work, specially what I sell in the store. I think is an act of loving kindness in your part. After all, how can we grow unless we are corrected? But like Marion said, be sweet about it or I will come out and hunt you!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I sure would not mind..in fact..I aged my grandmother a 100 years on a page and my friend eng pointed it out to me..I was very thankful because I was able to correct it before I printed it..so if you see mistakes like that on my pages by all means point it out to me..but I can understand why it would make some people feel really bad or offend them to the point they didn't make any more pages..and maybe they have seen the mistake but don't know how to correct it and are too shy to ask..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

I just had to pop in and give my 2-cents. I can't spell! I went to school in the USA (1950's) and was taught site reading, not phonics. I would really appreciate it if you corrected my spelling. Maybe one day they will add spell check to the pages we make. That would put a smile on my face! (did I spell everything correct?)

Oh heck I is a slang person. Tell me if I mispell. Sometimes what I want to write does not come out and I may say something odd. Hey maybe it was me ha ha. yah can tella me anytime .I would like to correct it if I can.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Vell, let me splain again.... I donno speaka the inglesh, so pleasa messa, help me, si?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

LOL ... oh for goodness sake .... talk proper like wot I do.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

wassa matter witca you all.I is down right laughin.You guys are all nutso.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Mf friend crops pointed out to me that I din't fill in my journalling on a page in the gallery(which by the way I knew that!!!) but I was so thankfull she pointed it out because what if I forgot and printed it. Man to pay to have my pages printed only to find out I misspelled something would really tick my off!! So please-point it out will ya!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    You guys are all nutso.
    No we ain't!!!