• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • petra@timmermen.nl
    • Jul 2007

Printing my scrapbook pages

Hello,

can someone tell me (someone from Holland) if it is possible to print my scrapbookpages made in Scrapbookmax in Holland. Because of the size of the pages I would like to know where I can print my pages. Before I purges the programme I want to know if this is possible.

Thank you for answering!

Petra Timmerman
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Hi Petra, Welcome!
    I am formally from Holland too, Limburg.
    I am not sure how to print them out in Holland, but you can set the page size to any size you want under custom size. I either have mine printed in 12x12 or if I do 8x8 inches, then I print them myself.
    I have had this program for 1 1/2 years now and this is the nicest and easiest scrapbook program I have ever found and you won't be sorry if you purchase it. The community is a extra added bonus, it is one of the most helpful and generous forum I have found with members all over the world.

In ieder geval, welkom en ik hoop dat je veel plezier en een hele goede dag hebt!

Comment

• pgoodlin
      • Jun 2006

Printing

What kind of printer do you use for 12X12? I've been debating whether to purchase a large printer or send the pages out to be done. Also, what type of paper do you use?

Thanks

Pat

Comment

• mint
        Layout Whiz
        • Oct 2006

I got an epson r1800 over a year ago and love the prenting of it. i do 8x8 or 12x12 and if you set the prenter to prent that size max will do the rest.
        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Working...
        X