• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Getting Married!!!!

Hi SBM family. I had a great vacation and came home engaged! Yes, you heard it!!!!! I am engaged! John and I plan to get married next week on July 21. We are having a small private wedding with a nice reception on Sep 1. We got our rings yesterday and will go get marriage license tomorrow or Friday. This is such a wonderful and happy time for me. I really never thought I would find love again. John and I started dating a few months ago but I had sort of kept it a secret until I was sure of where it was going. I've been single for 9 years and he has been single for almost 14. I will tell more later.

This is a short email, as I do not have time to read all 169 posts right now. I am using my son's internet connection/computer, as mine has crashed. Should have it back up and running by Monday or Tuesday. Will plan to do a few pages from vacation and of my sweetheart and I soon.

Love You All

Onie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • Babydoll
    • Jun 2007

Oh Congratulations... i am so very happy for you and wish you all the best for your future.

Huggles for you
    my Buddies are angelwithin

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Congrats Onie! I am soooo happy for you. Just don't forget your first addiction (us) after you get married! Have a wonderful time and tell John "he is a very lucky guy"

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Oh my goodness. Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you. Ditto what Marion said. don't forget about us!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

what the ----------. Holy Cow,OMG where is my nitro---just kiddin.Well you little devil you. Congradualations.Did you ever tell me about this one. Wondered why you were not on as much before ha ha.I am so happy for yah. i hope yah still can come next year for your visit.Onie take my one advise ---Do not Kill Him ha ha.Luv yah girl.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Squeak
            • May 2006

Congrats!!

What a wonderful surprise. Can't wait to see your new wedding scrap pages.

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

I already mentioned it the other thread, but I am so happy for ya girl...Big congrats....Take lots of photos...<wink>
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
                Scrap Guru
                • Dec 2006

OMG!! Onie!! Is John that handsome friend you made a LO of earlier? You lucky devil!! He is a very lucky guy--I am so happy for you! Like the others said don't forget about us!! Wow you had more than just a happy vacation didn't you!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

OMG!!!! ARE YOU PREGNANT?????? LOL Dont you think you are rushing things???? LOL You have only been with him a few months!!! Ok, ok, I know I am starting to sound like your MOM!!! LOL Well girlfriend if you are happy, I am HAPPY for you!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!! Can't wait to hear more!!!
                  I want all the juicy details!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• twx
                    • Sep 2006

Way to Go!

Wishing you and John happiness. What a great time in your life. We will all be looking forward to seeing your future scrapbook pages.

Comment

• mh51
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Jul 2006

The very very best of wishes for your future happiness.

Comment

• knzus
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jan 2007

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Onie!!!!

Wow, that musta been some camping trip!! LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS, buddy!!

I'm soooooooooooooo happy for you and John! I thought I saw you go by on *cloud nine* today! I know you're gonna be busy with all the details this next week, but remember I'm an email away if you need me to post anything.

*doing the happy engagement dance with Onie*

Oh, wait...I guess you should do that with John.
                        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                          Digi Sage
                          • May 2006

Wow, wow and wow!! So very happy for you, Onie!! May you have the happiest and most blessed marriage!!!
                          Julie

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

wonderful news onie

CONGRATULATIONS

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• spanielmom
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Nov 2006

Hmmmm---I see the SBM Wedding version in your future also! Congratulations and I can't wait to see all the pictures from the wedding. Make sure you have someone taking some cause you will be busy saying vows!

Comment

Working...
                              X