+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Can't wait for the piccies Onie. Hope you'll both be very happy and have a wonderful wedding day
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Smile One More Day

Oh goodness....... tomorrow is the BIG day. My brother and his wife are flying in this afternoon from California. My knees are knocking........lol Sure will be glad when it's finally time. I still have a couple small things to do but nothing major.

I wished you ALL could be here during this happy time! Now if your in the neighborhood.... we are going to have a party over Labor Day weekend on Sept 1. Your all invited!!!!!

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I am so happy for you...I wish I lived closer to be there for you...and Onie, about the greeting card virus, it's attatched to a fake email with no card...But once you open the email, your comp is sick..The subject is suppose to strike your fancy to open it....k? Now don't worry and get ready for your BIG day!!!!! I wish you the best....Can't wait to see pics..
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!