+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Getting Married!!!!

Hi SBM family. I had a great vacation and came home engaged! Yes, you heard it!!!!! I am engaged! John and I plan to get married next week on July 21. We are having a small private wedding with a nice reception on Sep 1. We got our rings yesterday and will go get marriage license tomorrow or Friday. This is such a wonderful and happy time for me. I really never thought I would find love again. John and I started dating a few months ago but I had sort of kept it a secret until I was sure of where it was going. I've been single for 9 years and he has been single for almost 14. I will tell more later.

This is a short email, as I do not have time to read all 169 posts right now. I am using my son's internet connection/computer, as mine has crashed. Should have it back up and running by Monday or Tuesday. Will plan to do a few pages from vacation and of my sweetheart and I soon.

Love You All

Onie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Smile

Oh Congratulations... i am so very happy for you and wish you all the best for your future.

Huggles for you
    my Buddies are angelwithin

Congrats Onie! I am soooo happy for you. Just don't forget your first addiction (us) after you get married! Have a wonderful time and tell John "he is a very lucky guy"

Oh my goodness. Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you. Ditto what Marion said. don't forget about us!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

what the ----------. Holy Cow,OMG where is my nitro---just kiddin.Well you little devil you. Congradualations.Did you ever tell me about this one. Wondered why you were not on as much before ha ha.I am so happy for yah. i hope yah still can come next year for your visit.Onie take my one advise ---Do not Kill Him ha ha.Luv yah girl.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Congrats!!

What a wonderful surprise. Can't wait to see your new wedding scrap pages.

I already mentioned it the other thread, but I am so happy for ya girl...Big congrats....Take lots of photos...<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

OMG!! Onie!! Is John that handsome friend you made a LO of earlier? You lucky devil!! He is a very lucky guy--I am so happy for you! Like the others said don't forget about us!! Wow you had more than just a happy vacation didn't you!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

OMG!!!! ARE YOU PREGNANT?????? LOL Dont you think you are rushing things???? LOL You have only been with him a few months!!! Ok, ok, I know I am starting to sound like your MOM!!! LOL Well girlfriend if you are happy, I am HAPPY for you!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!! Can't wait to hear more!!!
    I want all the juicy details!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Default Way to Go!

Wishing you and John happiness. What a great time in your life. We will all be looking forward to seeing your future scrapbook pages.