• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Rosana

I hope your Mom's surgery went well and I hope she is doing better. Please let us know how it is going.
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

Oh Rosana I must have missed something...I didnt know your mom was having surgery...I was just thinking that I missed you and was going to post something about where you were...I hope she did well and that you will be back soon...please let us know...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Rosana, hope all is well. Thanks for the emails
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Still waiting to hear how mom is Rosana, please let us know how things are going for you!

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

We are all curious and hoping things are ok....
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Yes i hope all has went well. Rosana your thoughts are with us always and your prayer is always at your door.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• nanwu
              Digi Sage
              • Apr 2007

Hey, here's hoping all is well with your mother Rosana, I will add her to my prayer list and you and your family also. Just know that you are in many peoples thoughts we care about you as you are part of our sbm family

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
              X